Friday, February 27, 2009

Brad Paisley

I love my grandma Mimi's comment on my last post, "Hey ddont feeel bad I dont believe I have one much of anything in my life but that is O k bdcause God gave us you and you are a winner" yes, folks, you read it right there, I am a winner and what makes me a winner is this post as well. :) I feel that in life you gotta love stuff, like love your babies, love your hubby, love your knitting, or your collections of stuff, and anyone who knows me knows that I love Brad Paisley, I mean, I named my daughter after him! I am not overly obsessed.... I am not a member of his website, I don't know how long he has been married, but I do love his music, think he is an awesome guitar player, and a great performer, and I think that he loves what he does.
This is a picture of Stephen and I on our first date, to a Brad Paisley concert in the Tri-cities on June 2, 2003. I didn't really know who he was until I got there and found out that I knew almost all of his songs. That is the first time the I had heard his song Moments though because it was brand new.And this is us 5 years later... and closer to stage... :)We left for Spokane before 4 and my sis-in-law, Mary, watched my kids for me OVER NIGHT!!!! This was my first time leaving Paisley and I hear that she was an angel, but poor little Beck roamed around and ended up in their bed..... So even though Mary HATES country music and she mocks my boots, she is an ANGEL!! Thanks Mary!
Dierks Bentley opened for Brad and yes, this is how close I was. I grabbed his arm. :) He has good hair, huh?Then Brad came out. I was busy being lifted up by bro-in-law Ruben and Stephen, so my mother-in-law, Ann snapped this awesome picture when the lights came up and he was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! We were on the front row of the "catwalk" (no, that is not me with a beer in my hand...) There was a group of crazy drunk ladies and he laughed at them a lot and called em' crazy. Every one that we went with; back: Tiffanni (sis-in-law) me, Stephen, Ruben, front: Ann (mom-in-law, Dena, and Todd (bro and sis-in-law)


Brad Paisley threw me his hat!!!!! and I got a signed picture! No, just kidding, this little girl named Scout, about 5 people in front of me got it, but I tracked her down and waited with her and her mom while the crew took it backstage for Mr. Paisley to sign and then she let me take a picture with it. I put the hat on backwards, so that you could see the signature, but I should've tilted my head because you can't see it too well.But I did catch a guitar pick, okay, more like crawled around on the floor in the dark until I found it, so I had to get a picture of me and my pick and how close I was to the stage.
Stephen took this video of me jumping and waving like crazy. I am the one in the red and white shirt waving like a mad woman, and yes, I was excited. At the end of the video he says,"you guys are crazy, you're making me forget the words"



He's cute, huh?


It was such a fun night! So exciting and well, overly fun.

3 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

Wow! i'm jealous...that looks like fun!!!!

Lori said...

How exciting!! One great night, huh?

melanie said...

You are so adorable! I love that you went to another concert and that it made you so happy!