Monday, February 2, 2009

   I can't believe it's been a year,
Since we've realized a rather large fear.
I cannot say that it's "flown by,"
More like the reality is still a lie.
Your absence has left a void,
No one else understands LOST leaving me highly annoyed!
Playing games and all those movie marathons,
or humming along to Red Hot Chilli Pepper songs.
Analyze it, talk fast, and watch all the trilogies.
These I will remember as I fall to my knees,
and thank my Father in Heaven for the things you have taught this family.
To see you again, Jack, in eternity. 
Miss you.....

3 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Nice poem. Good job.

twylla said...

You have a special talent to relay to the family your loving thoughts. What a special gift to share.

The Jones Family said...

that was very thoughtful. Love the little things. ainslie