Saturday, February 28, 2009

Grandma MIMI!!!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday my Mimi! Happy Birthday to you! Me and my Grandma Mimi Thanksgiving 2006. This is how you can usually find Grandma. On the floor taking pictures with her disposable cameras, which she develops and then puts them into piles and gives them to you in little white envelopes.....
The cameras in which the kids usually take and then take their own pictures. (Mimi and Alizah)
The famous pickle elevators. Grandma Mimi HAS THE BEST PICKLES!!!! I have many memories of her pickle elevator and her yummy yummy pickles ruining our dinners....This is at Bridger's baptism the past November 2008. Happy Birthday to my dear Grandma Mimi. She is such an amazing person and so spunky! She would laugh at the word spunky and say, "oh, Korbi, what are we ever going to do with you?"

2 comments:

Jana said...

Yeah! I did beat you! I was going to get up at midnight to post but was way too tired! It's so funny because our family has never gotten use to the name MIMI. It's either Twyalla or Grandma Hunt. Wonder where you got that last picture you posted?
Yes I did try out for Wheel of Fortune - would love if I got picked. Although you need to win big since you are responsible for your flight and hotel. Would love if I could go in the fall since Katelin will be there then.

Mastrude Family said...

My grandma has pickle elevators too!!! I love them. I love this post of your Grandma Mimi.