Friday, June 19, 2009

Othello

Today the kids and I went out to Othello, so that I could get my hair done.Beck got to play ball and run around...Stephen came to see us after work and.... yep, you guessed it, played on his i-phone with Ruben...This is sad Paisley without a kitty....This is happy Paisley with a kitty....

And this is my new hair, and yes, I did take like a billion pictures to find one that looks half way decent! I am one of those people that you really should not take a picture of at the end of the day! But I like my darker hair, out with the blue, in with the blond streak!

3 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

You look really cute! Good job! Paisley looks so cute with the kitty! and yes, Tess is a lefty! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE it, Should I do mine now!??

Cassidy said...

In the picture of Paisley with the kitty I thought she looked JUST LIKE Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen back in the Full House days. Crazy. Loved the hair.