Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wow....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALAN!! Today is my little brother, Kalan's, 23rd birthday. I got to see him just a few days ago, so that was good. He just graduated from U of I with his Masters in architecture. He is such a funny kid.... Happy Birthday Bubba, miss ya! On Saturday the 30th, we had the 2nd annual Jack 5 Studliscious motorcycle ride. Lots of riders came and it was a lot of fun. They raised over $1,000 for my nephew Jacksen's fund to provide scholarships to kids who are interested in music like Jacksen. We started out in Naches and rode ???? a couple hundred (maybe 4?) miles.
This is me and my sister-in-law Mary, Jacksen's mom, I promise I am not always such a poser. The sun was really bright and I was wearing Stephen's sun glasses. And yes, that is my motorcycle gear, and yes, I ALWAYS wear a helmet, and yes, that color blue is quite bright. And one more, Yes, my pants are leather... :) We all also wore our J5 T-shirts. My mother-in-law, Ann, got all the grandkids one and Beck wears his almost every day. Hey, excuse the blurriness, it's hard taking pictures from the back of a bike without a back rest to lean on to steady yourself...

Me and my hubby, see I told you they were his glasses.Me and the hubby again, isn't he handsome?Sunday after church the kids and I decided to catch a ride with Stephen, 3 of his brothers, and his dad, in the van to go to Boise. They had meetings and I wanted to see my brother and sister that live in Boise. (Jake in Caldwell) And I didn't want to hang around our house and get it dirty again because the realtor was having an open house on Tuesday pretty much all day anyways. So I quickly packed, cleaned the house, and hopped in the van. I actually really like riding in the van with all those guys. A big TV to watch and funny conversation, the time just flies by.
While there me, Jake, her hubby Chad, Kalan, and all the kids went to Planet Kid to play. It was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed it. Beck tried for a long time to get as many balls from the ball pit that he could out of it. I actually didn't get a very good picture of my little brother, Kalan, but again Kalan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!Oh wow.... that face just gets ya!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, my sister, are sexy on those pants!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Wow is right!

Deborama said...

I love that pic of you and Mary, your outfit is awesome! Don't be all shy, you know you rock it! I want one too but Scott says I have to ride if I get one, I just want to wear it to run my errands! darn it!

tiff said...

Hey there..... remember me???? I wish i was on that ride.... I'm really trying to get Ruben to buy a bike but he is so----- whats the word???? thinking of other things he should do with that kind of money..... he's no fun..... Did you get my text the other day? your suppose to check in when you go out of town.....

Sommers said...

stylen'....I just posted all at once. Sorry. I guess just when i have time!! I need to work on that.

Mandi Brown said...

hey thanks for your comments, those people in our pictures were our lds social services counselor, the lawyer and the judge, and the clerk... it was just our family. We are getting sealed this next week im so excited.