Friday, June 12, 2009

So tomorrow is our 3rd annual neighborhood yard sale and I really should get on the ball and do some organizing and/or pricing, but I can't put my Twilight books down. I started on Monday and just finished book 2 and am 3 chapters into book 3. And guess where Stephen is taking us for family vacation in 2 weeks??? FORKS, WASHINGTON! You got it, the one, the only, headquarters for the Twilight books. We are going to be driving around for a week in Washington, head up to Canada and Vancouver and Forks and Port Angeles, and La Push, and after all that yummy vampire coastal goodness, we are headed to the cabin for Ashton Family Week. And yes, I will bring all my books and read them all again. :) And no, Britni, no has bought the "Team Jacob" bags at Wal-Mart, but all the Team Edward bags are gone, looks like you are alone on this one.... :)

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I love those books too!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I am on team jacob!!! hmmmm neighborhood yard sale....what time does it start? and end for that matter?

Anonymous said...

lucky...

Kelley Gubler said...

how fun to go there! i've read the books twice too...my husband says i'm not allowed to read them again..but i'm sure i will.

Alisha Wilkins said...

Troy has banned me from the books also....would LOVE to go there! Probably NEVER will though.