Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beck's 1st day at School

You know, sometimes ya gotta put ugly stuff on your counter in a vase just because your kid gave it to you.......Today was Beck's 1st day of school at AIM School and yes, I am his teacher again, so it was my first day too. It was an eventful day because I also had gym and Cheer after school until about 6:30, but we didn't have to start until noon, so it wasn't that bad.... but I will admit that it was pretty tough. Beck cried a lot, but I feel like I have a great class, we only had one accident, but it was like the 1st twenty minutes of class, so that was interesting. My school class went really fast and it was fun, so I am really excited. Gym was a different story. I feel like I didn't get to see Beck too much because he has a different coach and Paisley was in Othello all day with her Aunt Tiffanni (we meet 15 min away for each of us in a town called Warden and I take Ashton to school with me and she takes Pais) so I feel like Paisley was away from us FOREVER!!!! But I can guarantee that she had fun and will probably end up liking her Aunt Tiffanni more than her own mother....

5 comments:

Ella said...

Beck is so Cute!!
I LOVE the picture of him on yuor front patio!!!

Ella said...

I ment your...
Ella

Sommers said...

Happy 1st day... How is the house hunting coming? Did you find one?

Anonymous said...

Can you say Mr. Stud!?!?!?

Ashton & Co. said...

He is such a cute kid. Sounds like a busy day!