Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!

Today my grandfather is 99 years old! Wow! He has just recently been put in a care center because he was in the hospital for a bit with pneumonia. He wasn't eating and had some sores in his mouth that were painful as well, but now he is doing better and I was able to talk to him on the phone today and wish him a Happy Birthday! I asked him if he felt old yet and he said that he was sure tired! What a great guy and it makes me sad that I don't live closer to the Beck family....
Aren't friends great? Especially when they are cousins as well...Sometimes our kids take over our bed...

3 comments:

tiff said...

Maybe this blog should be called the Pruneda and Ashton blog cause you can blog about my kids and then we wont have to worry about me not doing it.... Kylee loved babysitting for you so we should do it more often.... Thanks for the fun week with Pasiley and Ashton.... He loves gymnastics. He is talking about it all the time... I love it.. Hope the drive doesn't get old for ya cause i love watch Pasiley....

Deborama said...

Awww, they look so cute holding hands! Eric wants to be in gymnastics so bad, I bet your kids love it in there!

Ashton & Co. said...

Cute pics of those cute cousins...that is so neat your grandpa has lived to 99 already. Sounds like he is gunna keep on keepin' on, too. What a great thing for you and your kids to know him.