Monday, September 7, 2009

End of Summer Happenings

My little brother came to visit for a day last week on his way back from some interviews in Seattle, it is always fun to have him around. He keeps us laughing and my kids love him.....Best Buds Beck and Ashton....Hot Biker Mamas, Tiffanni and Korbi One of the best babysitters in the world... Kylee
We had a BBQ at our house with Tiffanni and Ruben and their kids and Bethany and Jason and their kids and my sis-in-law Mary and niece Baby Kylie on Saturday and I gave my niece Kylee my camera..... I got TONS of pictures from her! It was a lot of fun and we had some great carne asada, salsa, and some other good eats. The kids had fun running around and we even played a little Rock Band. We also did some beading and Kylee, Beck, and I slept in the tent..... On Saturday Tiff and I went to a few garage sales and also to the Farmer's market. After that we went on a bike ride while Kylee was brave and watched Ashton, Beck, and Paisley, she also got a bunch of fun pictures from that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun fun fun

Jana said...

What a fun time - looks like your weather is still nice!