Sunday, November 15, 2009

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th was a fun day; we had our first snow. I noticed out the window some slushy flurries coming down from the sky and then I turned around again and there it was coming down all these fat white snowflakes. Beck was excited, but Paisley was a little confused and nervous...
This is us getting ready to go to Aunt Kortni's house. We took turns watching kids to run errands. I got so much done and then I got to pick Hanna up from her art class at the public school and her and I had a nice long chat about what Friday the 13th was. Think I have turned her into a superstitious little girl....Friday the 13th was also the day that we got our check from the sale of our old house and I was the lucky one that got to deposit it! Also was Jessica's Twilight party. We met with a bunch of girls at her house at 7 PM and I don't think we started trickling out until midnight.... It was a lot of fun; crafting (which I have missed immensely! Thanks Jess for getting me my crafty time in since I have moved), watching Twilight, getting ready for New Moon to come out next week, and playing trivia games. (I won the poster in the background, you think Stephen will mind if I hang it up in our room?)

The Twilighters.... back row: Jessica, Bethany, Jade, Amber, Jenica, Kathy, Aubree, Janet. Front: Korbi, Chris, Bree, Bekah, and Remina. We are all wearing these vampire teeth I picked up at Wal-Mart. Pretty silly, I know. :)

And now I am sick, I had the sniffles at the party (hope I didn't pass it around, I was good at the washing of the hands and stuff!) but man, when I got up the next morning, I felt like I had been hit by a bus. I pretty much haven't moved since. The house is a disaster, but I appreciate Stephen taking care of the kids for me, thank goodness it is the weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go to a TWILIGHT party! Maybe I should have one here....wait I don't know anyone! Glad you had fun!

Cassidy said...

I am sooo excited for New Moon. A bunch of us girls are going together down here. I'm so jealous of the SNOW!! How fun! Love the pics of the new house! Love it.

Ella said...

I babysat Hanna Alizah and Piper Friday night and Hanna kept asking me if I had any bad luck during the day,also she said all the lights in the house needed to remain turned on. Now I know why.......I cant wait for New Moon!!!!!!