Monday, November 23, 2009

We got back today from spending the weekend at the cabin and it was a nice relaxing time. Not any snow up there yet, Just us and the kids and Ann and Bob, really nice actually. And now I have stayed up all night working on Christmas gifts, I decided why not add my favorite people's pictures to the family blog, right? Thanks Jenn for being such a great photographer!My babies; Beck 3 years and Paisley 19 monthsAnd these two handsome devils are Beck and Ashton, Best friends/cousins.

7 comments:

twylla said...

The pictures are great and they are so cute and growing up to fast

Anonymous said...

yv687999999999989999999km9m bbgcxfsxfghj jhgf looks good-jax

Ty Robbins said...

Your kids are so dang cute!

Black Family said...

Those are so cute! That is so neat that Ashton and Beck are so close. Oh by the way that cute pink sweater was given to me by my Great Aunt....her friend made it....such talent.....wish I had it! Hey we are going to be staying at Todd's on our way back home on Saturday the 28th....if you guys are down there come by ....would love to see you!

Ashton & Co. said...

Those pics are SO great! Such cute kids!

Kortni said...

Wow, cute pics!

Brit said...

YOu have the best photographer ever!!! What cute pictures oh I mean kids!!!!!