Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was pretty uneventful for us. Between the move and such. Wednesday night we moved a bunch of stuff over and were able to sleep in the new house on a mattress on the floor. I was kind of sad because Beck stayed in Othello, so he wasn't able to spend the first night in the new house, but it sure helped the moving go smoother. My friend Jessica watched Paisley pretty much all day too. Thursday I taught school and we had our Halloween party. I tried to be a pretty witch, but I made kids cry with my painted face. I had lost my battery and charger for my camera on the recent trip to Utah, so these last pictures have all been off my iphone...After spending most of the day unpacking we got the kids ready about 6:3o and went trick-or-treating just a few blocks over. Beck wanted to be Batman and Paisley was a pink poodle. Beck has a bunch of super hero dress up costumes, so he is pretty much Batman every other day, but instead of being Bumblebee from Transformers he chose Batman again.By the time we got in the car Paisley was asleep, so she missed out on the candy.
Beck was very quiet and shy when he would go up to the door, but he loved the free candy part of course. We went to about 3 houses and he announced that he was done. I convinced him to go to 2 more because I wanted to see their Halloween decorations then we went home. Pretty uneventful, but it was just how we liked it because we were pretty worn out from the move anyways....

2 comments:

Ty Robbins said...

I love Beck's candy bag. They both sure are big cuties.

Anonymous said...

I'd cry if I saw that face too...


I'm glad you got use out of the little pink poodle!

Did you really want to see the decorations or did YOU just want more candy!?!?!