Monday, May 10, 2010

My Day

Just so you all know, I have hacked into Korbi's Blog and this is Stephen's Post.

This is how my morning went.
Drive to Othello for paperwork day.
Get to Office, need to pee.
Use restroom. Lean over to flush -it is at this moment that the slowmotion effects from the movies kick in - I see my Iphone slipping from my chest pocket, but i am paralyzed for what could only have been a nano second, but felt like an eternity. I could see the short life of my iphone flashing before my very eyes. I now know what a near death experience feels like. But despite my Jackie Chan like reflexes, kerplunk... The slow motion effects stop and I'm again seeing in realtime.
Did I hesitate??? Not one second. In a flash I was in the bowl fishing, frantically trying to grasp the near lifeless Iphone. It was at this instant that I realized that while I had leaned over to flush, in the excitement of the above events I had not flushed and, yes, my hand was now in my urine.
I have nursed my poor lifeless Iphone all day. I even left my car running for 4 hours so I could prop the phone on the front air vent, trying to breathe new life into its brittle shell. After lunch, I moved it from the made up ICU to a recover room in our conference area.
So 8 hours later, it was time.Much to my suprise I just clicked it on and wah la, it still works.
Just thought you all might want to know for the next time you want to borrow my phone!

6 comments:

Korbi said...

wow... maybe this is why you haven't been answering the phone all day. Order me a phone, I will pay for it, mine sucks...

Jana said...

I didn't read where you actually washed your hand after fishing it out of the urine. I'll remember that the next time I want to shake your hand!

Stephen said...

Trust me. I didn't just casually wash them. Scrubbing with turpentine is more like it!

Brit said...

I wil definitley tell Bridger he is not allowed to use your phone for any reason!!!

Jess said...

Um...yeah, that totally sucks!! Have you seen Dallas's new phone, or should I say new wife ;)

Ashton & Co. said...

I am peeing my pants reading this...how funny. Love the way you told it...so dramatic! :) Korbi: LOVE the new projects! You are so talented!