Saturday, February 12, 2011

And I'm out! Enlarged ovary with cysts and then twisted ovary is final diagnosis. I guess. You know how Dr's are. ;) Blessing their hearts of course. :) I am on antibiotics for 2 weeks and then head for a follow up ultrasound and appt in Spokane to make sure all is good. So great to be able to spend more days with family in Idaho and crappy that most of it was in the hospital eating crappy ham sandwiches. Bless the hearts of the cafeteria, I just don't like ham sandwiches...
P.S. No matter how bad your pain is, wait until AFTER you have eaten your food at JB's Restaurant out with the family.. or else you will make many trips to the dirty bathroom with a tiny toilet to throw up in. Just letting you know!

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

I'm so glad you are doing better!!! Oh man. Hopefully there isn't a repeat. Bummer you had to spend family time in the hospital, but I'm glad you had so much family around to support and help.

Jana said...

Twylla called to tell us so she wouldn't get in trouble because she knew you would post about this. I had the same thing happen when I was in high school but unfortunately they took out my appendix then saw that it was cysts. That was a very painful experience - high fever - worst back/side pain in the world.
Why on earth are you on fertility drugs? Did you take them with the first two?
Hope you make it to New York and have a great time! Feel better soon

Korbi said...

I did not take fertility drugs with the first two. No problems, but we tried for a year after Paisley turned 1 and couldn't get pregnant. I have been on fertility drugs for 9 months i think. Bummer deal, should have never started them I guess ;) How is you Jen, nobody probably calls her that huh? I hear she is sick???

melanie said...

I didn't realize you were in Burley the whole time??? Even worse! I hope you have a good book for New York, take it easy, unwind and don't hold a grudge. :) So glad you're feeling better. An outing to close down a restaurant....someday soon.