Monday, February 14, 2011

I rode this horse growing up and my Dad rode this horse when he was a young in too.
Beck and Great Grandma MimiBest pizza in town, Al's Pizza!Took me a few tries to get a good one ;)Britni, Mimi, Korbi, and Mom trying on Mom's wigsBecks LOVES to open presents. This Power Ranger was from Maimi Dawn and Papa GoosePink Pride! Showing off our pink streaks Although our trip to Idaho turned out to be a lot more than we expected we sure had a good time. We got there Tuesday night, so we were able to celebrate Beck's birthday party at the BEST PIZZA PLACE ever (My Uncle Al's place in Burley) for his actually birthday. It was a good time with family, eating pizza, trying on Mom's wigs, having cake, and opening some presents. Thank you Mimi, Maimi Dawn and Papa Goose family, Widmiers, and Uncle Al for sharing that day with us. And thank you for singing Happy Birthday twice so I could get a good picture ;)

No comments: