Thursday, May 28, 2009

Funny things kids say


I was downstairs at the dining room table trying to figure out how to make a button hole to fix my niece Alizah's shirt, and I heard a thump coming from upstairs, followed by Beck crying, so I jet upstairs and he runs to me with his "hold me" cry, and I asked him what happened. In between sobs he says, "I falled trying to save the day like Bolt the dog..." I am sorry, but while he was crying I was chuckling laughter... :) That, my friends, was pretty funny.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe that is funny!

Jana said...

Did you ever find out how he was saving the day? Hope it was a good save!

Mindy said...

How cute! Write it down so you don't ever forget it! I used to do that with my kids because they always crack me up with what they say!

Jess said...

What a cute kid! I am loving all of your posts :)

Kortni said...

Will he come save my day?

Hall Family said...

thats hilarious and cru is obsessed with bolt... Love it

Macey said...

That is funny! It cracks me up sometimes (sadly) how my kids will say something so sincere, and they are so serious and I'm tryin' not to laugh! : )
Macey

Ashton & Co. said...

That is too cute! Great pics at the pool- wish we could join in on the fun!

twylla said...

I t is so true Kids do say the darnedest things. One needs to write them down to remember the3m because it is so hard to remember all they say and do. Thanks for keeping me informed what is going on with the kids. They are so cute