Monday, July 28, 2008

Getting ready, AGAIN!....





I got released as the Young Women's Secretary, sad, but excited to see what my next calling is. I'm kind of hanging up in the air because I've never not had a calling before. After getting married I have always had 2 or 3 callings, so if I got released from one I always had another one to do. So we'll see what I get! After church we just hung around. I took some pictures of Paisley in her cute church dress and then changed her and took some more pics, just for fun. I love all the accessories. It's hard to pick what she is going to wear. There's bracelets, binky holders, bows, frilly socks, it never ends and it's all so fun! So late afternoon Beck started going through the stuff that I've been collecting at the front door to take to the cabin. He found his floaty and then some goggles and his lifejacket. I thought it was so funny and let him keep adding stuff to his attire and I was talking about swimming. It was actually kind of mean of us, because he really thought that we were going to go swimming. But then he started saying swimming. Those of you who know him know that he doesn't talk very much, well, he talks, but you can't understand a whole bunch of it, but it was so very cute that I had to get a video. And even though it was Sunday we decided to let him "swim" in the hot tub because we had instigated it! :) So as you can tell by all the stuff piling up at the front door we are getting ready to head out again. Back to the cabin. My cousin, Alexie, moved some stuff in with us today and will be all moved in by the end of the week, and I felt bad that she was greeted at the front door by this! Yikes she's probably thinking, but, you get what ya get, I guess.

9 comments:

Brit said...

This is Mom - Tell me about Alexie & she's doing what? I loved dressing all you girls except now I"m envious of all the clothes Paisley has - let alone all the cute little extras. I loved it when you were little and I got to sew your clothes!! I wish I could use my time wisely like you. You seem to dive in and do so much!

Megan said...

Korbi-
Thanks for the darling guest book you made for my mom's party. It was perfect!

Deborama said...

Yeah, your already packing your fabulous! When are you going up? My kids and I can't wait, Avery asks every morning "are we going to the cabin TODAY?"

Anonymous said...

So cute! I hope he had fun swimming I bet he will keep saying "swimming" over and over just so he can go again! By the way cute bedding for Paisley!

Cederberg Family said...

She has to be one of the cutest girls ever. That smile of hers is the best!!! Did you make the bow? Or where did you buy it? I love it. Good luck in your upcoming travels.

Anonymous said...

Cute Beck.... I love him, he is so funny. Floaty is a good idea. I need to find one for Ashton. I tried putting that video on you tube but not sure what i did. I still can't get it to work....

Jess said...

Well I hope ya have fun AGAIN!!! Maybe you will get to lead the music in Sacrament :)

John and Kassie said...

Korbi--I can't believe how big Paisley is getting---she is absolutely adorable and love her smile in this photo---and gotta love Beck's swimming attire, what a cute little story:) Hope you guys are doing well---I am sure the young women will miss you...

crazykidof2008 said...

hey....

your baby is so cute....you shoudl have me babysit sometime like you said in young womens lol