Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Taxes suck

So now that I do payroll down at the gym, I am stuck doing the taxes as well. And for the record, I have no idea what I am doing! It's all these forms and equations and all I see is money flying out the window! Every number that I enter I just keep my fingers crossed that it's the right one and someone's not going to come and cuff me and throw me in jail! My fingers hurt from punching in numbers, my eyes hurt from staring at the screen, and my brain hurts because, well, I never have understood math! AND I have to do it all over again in 3 months!

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

Doesn't quickbooks calculate all that stuff for you automatically? By the way, that flower is a delphinium.

Victoria Gilbert said...

Hey Korbi I'm in Othello for a couple of days at Jason's parents house....just me and the kids. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you if possible. I could meet little Paisley! Give me a call....734-730-0697