Saturday, July 12, 2008

Oops, I did it again....

Alright, I messed up again and deleted my "widgets!" Argh! So now all my blog addresses are gone. I added a few on the side and hopefully I can get to everyone's from there, so I don't have to retype them all in again and risk losing them AGAIN! S if you don't think that I can get to your blog from someone elses' ie. my sister's or Bethany's, etc, please let me know what your blog address is again. Like the Villareals and Smoky and Tamara and Kayla Hall and Rachel..... and also Jim and Anne's and Karen's which are private, I need ya to e-mail me again. Sorry everyone for making ya do this again, hopefully I will just be satisfied with the background that I have! And maybe Paisley's cute smiling face will make up for my frustration!

14 comments:

Jessica said...

pescaditas.blogspot.com
-Jessica

Alisha Wilkins said...

Cute background and ADORABLE video of Paisley!

alishawilkins.blogspot.com

melanie said...

You are one crazy chick, changing your background all the time. Will you ever learn, ha!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Loved your 'craft' blog! I would like to join! :)

To add multiple authors under the 'dashboard' you go to 'settings' then to 'permissions' there you will find 'add author' and you just enter in who you want to add as people who can post on it! :)

ajwilkins at blogspot dot com

Jana said...

Your vacations look like so much fun. I think next time I'll go with the Becks and be the babysitter although I think I would want to do all the activities. http://jana-coloradohunts.blogspot.com/

twylla said...

What a living doll. You need to relax and enjoy the things around you. You will get things worked out in time maybe an hour instead of a minute.

Cederberg Family said...

happylifefunnymoments.blogspot.com Amber Cederberg

I love your blog Korbi!

Cederberg Family said...

I would love to join your craft blog too!!! amberlin10@hotmail.com.

Kimberley said...

Korbi, you are so funny.
kimandtrent.blogspot.com
-kim

Deborama said...

your trip looks so fun, I love the tree house my kids would love that! I love the mt. and lake pics! How far away is that? Thanks for always doing scavenger hunts for the kids and prizes. One day Im going to catch up on kids b-days! :(

Ivy said...

Awe cute video, Paisley is ADORABLE!!! Sorry to hear about the blog roll, I have almost done that myself, here is my blog address:http://iviousmaximus.blogspot.com/

Kaela said...

That is one adorable girl you have there!

Kaela said...

Kaelahunt.blogspot.com

Cassidy said...

Man I can't believe how old she looks! Time flies! She is so cute! boandcassidy.blogspot.com