Friday, July 25, 2008

Teething and Thank yous




Paisley has her hands in her mouth all the day every day. The drool just doesn't stop. It's hard to think that she's this old already. I can't imagine my baby girl with teeth already. We were at the pool the other day and her shirt was SOAKED! Not from the pool water, but from the drool running out of her mouth. I always hate to cover up her cute little outfits with a bib....

This is a BIG Thank you going out to my hubby whom yes, we are still happily married in answer to some of the worrisome comments from my mowing the lawn post. :) He finished his little project on my garden! He went and got the pea pebbles this morning to put down on the path and look how nice it looks! Now I just wish I had more of a garden.... Not much grew as you can tell. I've got beans, little pumpkins, big pumpkins, corn, carrots, and zuccinni. And you see that life saver down there? That's a gate to the last part of my fence. And it is a glorious thing!

A funny story about Beck: for the last little while he has been saying "butt" a lot. I can't think where he got it because I always say bum or "sit on your bottom" rarely does butthead come flying out of my mouth, so I have been blaming Kortni and she denies it. So a little bit ago we were outside and the sprinkler got me wet and I said, "oops, mommy wet." and Beck started laughing and said, "mommy butt! Mommy butt!" And it occurred to me that this whole time he has been trying to say wet and then it all started to make sense. Because he'd say " mommy me butt" and pat his diaper, but really he was telling me he was wet! HAha! And now I know.......

3 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Oh my goodness Paisley is so cute! Your yard looks good, too. Good job Stephen!

Anonymous said...

You know I thought the same thing about Jax when he was that age. I swear he was teething for 10 months before he even got the slightest possible tooth! add that to all the spitting up and it is either a bib or a lot of outfits and laundry!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.