Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rainbow "fireworks" Dress



Thank you to my twin sister, Jakobi, for this adorable dress. I saw it at Wal-Mart a while ago and was upset that they only had one and it was size 6/9 months. I was thinking that I could buy it anyway and use it as a Fall/Winter dress and put a white shirt under it and have Paisley wear it with tights, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted it as a cute summer dress. As anyone knows I love rainbows and rainbow colors, I know, some think I'm weird and yes, Rainbow Bright was one of my favorite toys growing up. But anyways, I decided to buy it anyway, so I head back to Wal-Mart and it was GONE! Dangit. Why did they only have one? I thought about calling around to other stores and trying to find it again. Then a month or 2 later my sister Jakobi is talking to me and telling me about this "fireworks" dress she bought for Paisley at a yard sale. I told her that she already had a 4th of July outfit, but we'd be happy to take it anyways. So she shows up at our Treehouse family reunion with a Wal-Mart bag with a Lightning McQueen pillow for Beck and THIS dress! The very one AND in the correct size! Can you believe it? I was so excited. It was missing a button, but I think that she only bought it for a buck! Isn't it cute? And now it's one of my favorites, don't be surprised if you see her in it more than once or twice in a week, even though her closet if bursting with clothes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, she looks great in it! Way to make me feel on cloud 9!

Ashton & Co. said...

Oh she is so cute! We can't wait to see her again! I love Beck's goggles and the video was so cute! Glsd you are back and that you had fun!

Mindy said...

Cute, cute baby! Love the dress! Oh, I also love that Dragonforce song!