Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jackson Flight Center




Today for a field trip for my preschool class I organized a visit to the Jackson Flight Center. It was so much fun to be able to get in the planes and watch them land and take off. Beck was a little booger at first. I had taken his crayons from home to have the kids color some airplane pictures while we waited for everyone to arrive and the little guy recognized them as his and was so not into sharing his Spiderman crayons. So in the first picture he is totally forcing a smile.... But now he is so in love. While up at Priest Lake we have sat and watched the planes fly in and take off from the little hanger there, but for the rest of today every time he heard a plane he stopped in his tracks and was searching the sky. On a side note: Paisley has the flu.... :( Poor angel, the nights are the worst and her temp gets up to 103 and she is just very clingy and irritable, so you can imagine how big of a pile of laundry that I have on my couch.

3 comments:

Jana said...

How fun for Beck and how sad for Paisley. Is it the stomach flu - I hope not for your sake! After we visited with my uncle, aunt and cousin on Sunday most of them came down with the stomach flu - Rainy was sick while we were with them. They had to go to the hospital because Stetson was deydrated. They are testing them for E-Coli because they all ate shrimp at an (unnamed) restaurant. Sounds like the preschool teacher needs to get some plain crayons for next time. I think I would be upset to have to share with all those kids too!

Bethany said...

Oh no! Pais has the flu?! Does that mean you're not coming tomorrow? Bummer! That's fun that you got to go to the little airport. It's so close to me...too bad you didn't stop by. Oh yeah, you had a bunch of preschoolers...in that case, I'm glad you didn't :)3333

Bethany said...

Roman was sitting on my lap while I typed that- hence the 3333 at the end :)