Thursday, March 5, 2009

Looking for Spring

At my house we are looking for Spring. I actually don't mind the winter at all, I love the gloomy days the best, but Beck is really wanting to play outside all day and I just can't bring myself to do it. Last Saturday we did get the yard cleaned up and it was fun to be outside, Beck was in heaven, and we spotted lots of tulips poking through.
Paisley is loving her "nummies." Lately I have given her a chocolate chip cookie, a piece of Hershey's chocolate, and a tiny piece of taffy. I think that she is convinced that we are all eating all of this stuff on an every day basis because she is always trying to get what is on everyone else's plates.....Beck LOVES McDonald's. And at first I thought it was the food and the Happy Meal and the "choco milk," but after leaving the drive thru he was not satisfied, so I realized that it was the new playland..... dang it, now we actually have to go in..... oh, well, whatever makes them happy, right?

5 comments:

Jess said...

Spring sounds good to me! If you ever HAVE TO hang out at McDonald's let us know, Hannah would be all for it :)

The TAUFA'S said...

Well, when they get older Wendy's in Vancouver at least as the better toys! Lillian loves them, lately they had I Spy. She got to CD games and a bingo game and loves them!

Jana said...

I think I would love the "Nummies" too. I thought you guys were pretty strict with Beck and Sugar??? Your playland looks so much better than the one in Fort Collins. I hadn't been to one in years and was very disappointed. It looks like Beck might have on the sweatshirt I got him - looks big - Sorry! Your yard is fenced now isn't it? Will Beck play out there by himself or will he find a way out of the yard - I can see him scaling the fence.

That Girl said...

I think YOUR KIDS are "nummi-licious." Very edible indeed.

And you can just get drinks at McDonalds if you want to. That way you can still play for HOURS if you want to and you're only out a couple bucks for some lemonade. (Not that I've DONE THAT or anything ....)

Mariel said...

I agree about the texting thing! I'm always getting onto my sunday school class for texting! In church!

Your family is lovely! Fun blog!

www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com