Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wal-Mart gang initiation?

So I've been scared out of my mind today with rumors flying around Moses Lake and Othello about a gang related incident going to happen at Wal-Mart and schools being on lock down and shootings happening. So I've been on and off the phone with friends and one friend checked out Snopes.com and this is what she found, updated TODAY even... Check it out. Apparently all a rumor, still scary to me though, so we have been on "sick day" anyways with me and my kids holing up in the house. Pais with the flu...

5 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

that is funny that you wrote about this, because I just heard about it on the news...i had no clue. They said it was all a HOAX! Crazy people and their text messaging. Although, there was a gang related shooting in Othello at a park...not to scare you or anything!!

I hope you all start feeling better soon. break out the lysol and open up those windows!! We have been having some beautiful weather here!

hennchix said...

Korbi,
Per MLPD- there was a shooting/killing in Blacks Addition, and a shooting at Blockbuster but the bullet just grazed the victim/opponent. Scary indeed!!

Brit said...

I think Broxton has the flu also, will you come hang out with me while our kids get better???? Thanks for scaring me while I was shopping in Wal Mart!!!!

That Girl said...

Dang.

"Rumors of war," anyone?

Bethany said...

Who was the smart friend that found that for you? She must be a genius. How's Pais doing? Iree has a runny nose and watery eyes and I'm so worried it's going to turn into something.