Monday, March 16, 2009

Pictures from the last little while

Now that I am healed and back to life I wanted to post a few pictures from the last little while.This is what Beck wants to do every day, dye "eapster eggs." I made the mistake of doing it once last week before we took off to the cabin and now it's all I hear, but he did actually eat one, I was impressed, not the yoke of course.This is because, well, she's cute, and I wanted to showcase her bruises on her head that she in now starting to get because she is learning to stand and with that come toppling over.And well, she's cute. :)While at the cabin this past weekend and I was upstairs hanging out in the bathroom, Grandma Ann showed Paisley her i-Phone. Ann wanted her to play with the bubble game and "pop" the bubbles, but all Pais wanted to do was turn it on and off because she knew what button did just that. My kids are smarter than me. Stephen's i-Phone is the only thing that Beck wants to play with and he works it like a pro.Pais thinks that she's cool when Beck lets her play with his Leapster as he did on the way home from the cabin.

What a nice boy to share his toys....Today was our "Duende" (Leprechaun) visitor party at the school today. This sneaky little "duende" secretly trashed our room and left each of the kids "oro" (gold) Beck thought the little rock painted gold was so cool.

I know this video seems mean, but it was just too cute. This was taken a week or two ago, she is really getting quite good and took a step at the cabin, so any time now. Beck walked like the day before his 1st birthday and Pais turns one on April 3rd, man how time flies....

7 comments:

twylla said...

I love tolook at your pictures. The kids are growing up so fast and they are so cute. Each day they learn something new and I am glad that Beck is such a good boy to share with his little sister. Wharing is sometimes a hard skill to learn. They are dolls

twylla said...

I love tolook at your pictures. The kids are growing up so fast and they are so cute. Each day they learn something new and I am glad that Beck is such a good boy to share with his little sister. Wharing is sometimes a hard skill to learn. They are dolls

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you wouldnt be so tired if you didnt stay up all night on your computer.

hennchix said...

They are so amazingly beautiful Korbi!

SAYDA said...

That little one is so cute. I love her big blue eyes. I'm glad you're feeling better.

tiff said...

Cute pictures.... I love the one of Pasiley standing up. Its so cute. Hope you had a GREAT day.

Kristen said...

Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing!