Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Beck

Beck started throwing up last night, so we stayed home today, I got Jasimne to teach for me and we have had a low key morning and early afternoon, me trying to catch up on projects and Beck drifting in and out of sleep. Here's a conversation we just had;
Beck: " I love you the very more mom."
Me: "I love you the very more too, Beck"
Beck: "For my birfday I am going to be 7."
Me: "well, actually you will be 3."
Beck: "no, I want to be 7."
Me: "ok."
Then while I was copying a picture of Santa Claus onto a word document....
Beck: "Mom, who is that?"
Me: "Santa Claus."
Beck: "no, that's a snowy guy."

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Don't you just love those little conversations, that someday when our children are grown and gone we will now have in our memories?

hennchix said...

The problem with those precious conversations is that we don't record them all. I wish I had taken someone's advice and jotted them each down on the calendar. Beck is so sweet!

Ashton & Co. said...

Cute conversation! Looks like fun in Diaho! Lots of memories for you! Love your bangs by the way!!!

twylla said...

I lliked the quilt and I am sure that Jakobi really lliked it. Arent kids the greatest . the things they say makess me wonder how quickly their little mings work. Get better fast Beck. I will send your shoe with Kortni when she and her family come I am sorry that we didnt notice it befoe you left but one shoe is better than no shoes. K eep thinking good thoughts Beck