Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Clothes

I remember when I was litte my mom always used to make us wear skirts. I hated it. My twin, Jakobi, and I would put leggings on underneath and pull them up to our thighs, so that we could get on the bus and mom thought all we had on was our skirts, ha! We fooled her! And picture day was awful, we knew that we would have to wear a "button up" shirt. We actually did have sailor outfits, I believe that it was in the 2nd grade, complete with big red bow. So now that I am a mom and I have two adorable kids, I would totally buy a sailor's outfit, in fact I'd probably buy the matching cap too! So my kids have large amounts of clothes, thanks to yard sales, VERY generous relatives, and my need to buy stuff that is so on sale it's a shame to leave it on the rack. So really, they need nothing, no new clothes, maybe socks and a pair of shoes every now and then, but Paisley actually has tubs of clothes up in the attic outfitting her until she's 2. So why did I spend $35.oo on two matching outfits at Macy's? Why? I ask myself that same question, especially as I am fighting Beck to even put it on, then I set them up and I take their picture, or I take them somewhere to get their picture taken, and then I remember; because it's just so darn cute!

8 comments:

Marsha said...

Your kids are adorable, and matching! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

tiff said...

Beck is so cute. He makes me laugh. There outfits are really cute. I need to take a picture of my kids.

Lori said...

I completely agree....you can't leave a good deal hangingon the rack. You kids looked adorable yesterday and they ALWAYS do. I can't wait to see each week what Paisley has on. A very cute family---have a wonderful CHRISTMAS!!!

Mastrude Family said...

Your kids are so darn cute Korbs!
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Jana said...

There is no way you can pass up a deal like that especially when they are sooo cute! I bet you guys have such a fun Christmas this year with Beck at that fun age.

twylla said...

They are living dolls and we are all so proud of them. Santa will be so pleased with the way they look. Have a Happy Holiday I love all of you

The Peterson's said...

You can't not buy cute clothes for such cute kids! They look adorable!

Hope you and your adorbale Christmas Matching Kids have a the Happiest of Holidays!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Korbi, your kids are so darn cute.

Merry Christmas!