Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stuff We're Doing

Today was a busy day. With the help of a friend we cleaned my whole house. I think that I may invest in a house cleaner. It's just so much better with two people tackling the cleaning, add that with friendly conversation and WHAM! Clean house that smells nice. I don't know why I am actually cleaning, I guess I haven't done the carpets and I will wait on that because I am once again potty training Beck. He hasn't done half bad and I get it now when people say, "they don't like it when they are wet, so then they learn." Because he tells me right away when he has soaked his "underpants." He has 4 accidents yesterday and only 3 today, so I see progression. The 3rd one today he almost made it.Yesterday I got ambitious and finally painted Beck's room. He said he wanted blue, so he got blue. :)
This is the face of a little boy who's dad made him put his new remote control Hummer away because it was 10:00 at night. My cousin/roommate, Alexie brought it home for Beck for Christmas, but she wanted him to open it now and he is in love. He even tucked it in for the night.... Right when he woke up it was back ramming it into the walls and my feet. He hasn't figured out the remote control and how it will actually "steer," but he doesn't care.
This is Paisley and her very first eggs and boy she loved them as much as Beck loves that new Hummer remote control car. :) She scarfed them down so fast and was smiling the whole time. I think that she was finally happy to be eating the same thing that everyone else was eating. This video is of my little artist. I am so proud that he has learned how to cut! Yeah! Such a preschool mom thing to say, but it really is quite a skill to have mastered. He loves to sing the "open shut" (cerrar, abrir).....

7 comments:

Marsha said...

I love the room! I impressed that you found time to do it! Cousins are missin their becky....

Marsha said...

above comment was from ice queen...by the way i thought the captain had retired...

Cassidy said...

Oh I sooooo need to potty train Carter. I'm just too lazy and REALLY don't want to follow him around all day and clean up. You are inspiring me. I love that Beck put the hummer in bed. boys. haha. Man Paisley is cute.

Alisha Wilkins said...

Good luck with the potty training...it is HEAVEN when they get it down! "Rewards" work wonders :)

Cederberg Family said...

I have been working with Regie and potty training too! She has gotten the #2 thing down for the most part, but for sure not the #1. It is a work in progress for sure!!!! Let me know if find any new tricks!

Hall Family said...

I love beck's room and his cute little smile, and yes I was on t.v. (kind of) we went to the live weigh in season finale of the biggest loser! I'll post about it soon....

Ashton & Co. said...

Such cute pics! We are excited to see you guys in a week! Good luck with the potty training thing! :)Take notes so you can give me tips in a couple of years!