Sunday, April 19, 2009

Shadow

Beck has seen it before, but I am going to say that this time it really clicked. He was walking down the stairs and he stopped in front of the window heading into the kitchen. He starts yelling at me, "wow, I'm big!" over and over and I was like, yep, you are, now come and eat. But he was like, "no, mom, look I am soooo big!" Pointing at his shadow, so cute if you ask me.
Click here to enter my giveaway... 3 more posts to go and at the rate I have been going yesterday and today, I could be at 300 by tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jax has found his too! We were on a walk and he kept turning around. When I finally turned around with him he pointed to his shadow. He then ran and kept trying to step on it!

Ashton & Co. said...

Way too cute!

Faith said...

Hi!

I'm Faith your swap partner .. I LOVE the background graphic on your blog! Well, I just wanted to pop in and say hello .. I'm looking forward to getting to know you a little better too!