Monday, April 20, 2009

Walking!!!

I have been "decluttering" my house today which is a lost cause in itself because Stephen didn't even notice anything was missing and Pais started walking!!! I was moving a hope chest into our closet (and then back out again) and she took 8 steps following me! and the worst part? I CAN'T FIND MY CAMERA!!! I got a little of it on video when Stephen got home, but of all the days that I misplace my camera, dang it! We then went to dinner at a great yummy place called Tsunami Sushi (I ate chicken) and while waiting for our table she was taking a bunch of steps all around. My baby girl is growing up....

4 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

oh man, David and I went to the resteraunt on Friday night, we LOVED it!!! we ate sushi!!! I got the tempura california roll, so so yummy!! And fully cooked!!! David wanted to try some non cooked stuff, but I made him get one that was fully cooked so i could try it too (preggo you know!) And i really am not a seafood person, but I love me some good sushi!!!

and yay for paisley walking!!

Pearsons said...

That is so crazy that she is walking! She is growing up to be such a cute girl. I also e-mailed you an invite to my blog I thought I invited you before so hopefully it work this time..sorry take care!

Anonymous said...

YEA PAISLEY!!!!

Jana said...

Come declutter my house when you are done with yours. We have so much we need to get rid of. Those kids grow up waaaay too fast!