Monday, April 27, 2009

Leaving town

I was busy yesterday.... First I added 2 zippers and mesh in Stephen's motorcycle pants, so he could "feel the breeze..." then I fixed a bag for a friend, then I made this and it makes me happy.... a knitting needle roll, Oh how I love the fabric....and with the scraps a small bag for a small project on the go....

I am hoping to pick up some more of the same fabric to make a larger bag.... but that will have to wait until we get back. The hubby and I are headed to Vegas tomorrow until Sunday, yes Sunday! 6 days without my babies, will I make it? I need a break, but 6 days???? We are going to be riding bikes Thursday-Saturday, then the Motocross on Saturday and driving home with the rest of his brothers on Sunday. Wednesday it's just me and Stephen and the city of Vegas....
I am gonna miss these munchkins. Look at Pais's cute vintage cardigan! I say vintage because well, it looks old. I can't remember where I found it? Yes, he likes to run around naked now. But I am gonna miss those squishy little cheeks....
And these cheeks too.

4 comments:

That Girl said...

Phew! Six days! You'll survive but it'll still hurt. (I should know - just got back from a six day trip meself!)

Ashton & Co. said...

I'm glad you guys were able to get away! I'm so jealous...I would love to go ride the bike on such a neat trip. I hope you had fun and I saw your babies on Skype last night- they seemed FINE! :)

twylla said...

Well I hope you have a good time and things go well with those little dolls. they are so cute and sweet. You are really becomming a real Martha Stweart or Suzie Homemaker. I dont know which. I am so proud of you for trying new homemaking skills.

Jana said...

BEck's cheeks look very pinchable. And of course Paisley is always her cute self - sorry can't get used to the PAIS thing - we've always called her Paisley. About the White Fence Farm - inside joke with Twylla - we took her and Doodle there once - I never saw Doodle (or Twylla for that matter) eat so much. Twylla swore the potatoes were not real. So we had to ask the waitress and she said they were real. I don't think Twylla still believed her