Thursday, May 15, 2008

Beck and Paisley



Around the same age of 5 and 6 weeks. It's funny how I don't remember what Beck looked like as a baby. I just remember how he had lots of hair, but even looking at this picture, I forget that he had THAT much hair! I just wanted to see if they looked alike again. People keep saying, "wow, Paisley looks like you, " or "wow, Paisley looks just like Stephen." Some days she looks like one and somedays the other. Just seeing how much that Beck has changed makes me wonder what in the heck Paisley is going to look like. Today we have playgroup at the park and then I am going to teach Kindergarten. I will put Paisley in the sling and Beck goes to see his "Mimi." (sitter Tammy) It will be tough on him to figure out. He has 2 Mimi's, my grandma Mimi and Mimi his sitter and then Maimi Dawn, my mom. When my mom came to visit it took him a day or two to figure out that she wasn't sitter Mimi, she was Maimi. Poor kid.

3 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

whoever they look like, they are both adorable.

I know, I know, I am weird, I am not an Edward Lover, I am sorry! In the back of my mind I just keep thinking he is going to turn on Bella, Like he isn't for real...plus with Jacob she can still be human and have a family! Maybe the next book will change my mind, I don't know!!

Hall Family said...

Hey korbachauf! Your kids have beautiful skin! LUCKY!

Ashton & Co. said...

Cute kids! Paisley is so feminine looking! they definitely both belong!