Monday, May 19, 2008

Post #100! Yeah!









Wow! I sure post a lot. :) And let's start it with Paisley's first boo-boo from her big brother Beck. I was changing her diaper on the floor in front of the couch and Beck was playing with his Lightning McQueen car and he pushed it off and it hit her right smack in the forehead. Yeah, she was NOT happy. Her little lip puckered out and the screams came on full force! Poor Beck wasn't really sure what he'd done and he took his Queen car and threw it in the corner and said, "no, Queen NO!" So really he was blaming it all on the car, and to his defense he didn't mean to push it on top of her, he just meant to push it off the couch! So I know that it is the first of many bumps and bruises from her brother, but we've got the first one recorded with a picture. (I know you can barley see it above her left eyebrow, but trust me, it's there, a little goose egg)






We went to tri-cities for nephew, Daniel's, 2nd birthday party and on the way back stopped by Grandpa Yorgesen's in Othello to say hi and I snapped some quick pictures. The first time he'd seen Paisley was at her blessing, ( He just came back from winter home in Arizona ) but he left before I could take any pictures. I like to think that Stephen and his grandpa look a lot a like and Stephen also likes to garden like his grandpa does.



The last picture is of Paisley's dress that I bought in Cancun, I think it's so cute! Her bow looks a little funky, but I guess she's a little funky! I put little onesie with sleeves on it underneath the dress because it's still a little cold, but actually on Saturday it was 103 degrees in the Tri-cities! Tomorrow I think that we are headed to Spokane for Beck's eye appt that he has to go to when he's sick, so the Dr can see his plugged up goopy yucky boogie eyes to see about doing some more surgery. Hopefully my sister-in-law Tiffanni can go with me or I really don't know what I'd do if Beck went running off and I was stuck nursing Paisley in the waiting room or something, or Heaven forbid have another episode like when he bit the nurse! Yikes! Wish me luck! (Paisley has a little goop in her eye today, I am praying that she doesn't have a plugged duct too, I don't want to go through this again! I know that many people do, but I DON'T WANT TO!)


No comments: