Tuesday, May 12, 2009

62 random questions

Stephen is out of town, kids are asleep and I have a list the size of my arm, so I decided to fill this out instead. (Stolen from Melanie's blog)
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair, body, shave, then I wash my feet last... in case you wanted to know.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? black. Ashton Family Week hoodie with a "J" on it for my nephew Jacksen
3. Do you plan outfits? no, unless I know that I am headed somewhere out of the norm. Like out of town, then I will save my good jeans for that day.
4. How are you feeling RIGHT now? tired
5. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? a piece of scrapbook paper
6. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Stephen cheated on me. It was weird, I punched the girl's lights out. I remember waking up and my hand hurt.... weird huh?
7. Did you meet anybody new today? yes, 2 nice ladies. a mom and a daughter and the daughter's daughter that was born at 29 weeks, 2.5 pounds and at 15 months was just learning to walk and I was so happy that she was healthy and smiling....
8. What are you craving right now? Mountain Dew
9. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Russia
10. Are you emotional? uh, yes
11. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I count my steps when I walk, so I'd have to say yes.
12. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick it if it is soft ice cream and bite if it is hard
13. Do you like your hair? kind of. I like the color, but don't like that it is short
14. Do you like yourself? not today, yesterday I think that I kind of did
15. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? yes
16. What are you listening to right now? silence and the sound of my fingers hitting the keys
18. Would you go sky diving? already have been. In college at BYU-Idaho. I was so broke, but I spent every last dime on it. Some FHE brothers and I went in Utah. The most surreal experience, would do it again.
19. Do you like cottage cheese? I use to eat it all the time, but haven't had it since I was pregnant with Beck
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? I saw John Stockton jumping off some rocks at Priest Lake and I jumped into the water with him and acted like an idiot
21. Do you rent movies often? yes, date night
22. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? picture frames, my wedding ring, and fake jewels for scrapbooking
23. How many countries have you visited? 4, Mexico, Russia, Guatemala, Belize.
24. Have you made a prank phone call? yes, most definitely
25. Ever been on a train? Yes. In Russia, an overnight train with the cute little beds.
26. Brown or white eggs? white
27. Do you have a cell-phone? It's the only phone I have, love that I have a cell phone and I used to like this phone, but now the keys stick and for texting it drives me nuts!
28. Do you use chap stick? Always.... major addiction
29. Do you own a gun? No, and feel very strongly about them in the home.
30. Can you use chop sticks? Nope
31. Who are you going to be with tonight? my kids are asleep and I think that Stephen is on his way home, but it will be late
32. Are you too forgiving? Can you be too forgiving? I do not forgive very easily. If I don't know you very well, consider yourself forgiven, but if you are my best friend/sister/hubby it takes me a lot longer. I think that I forgive, but it's the forgetting part that really gets me.
33. Ever been in love? I still am.
34. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? working...
35. Ever have cream puffs? yeah, but not the greatest, but I will eat 2 just because everyone else seems to be enjoying them
36. Last time you cried? a few days ago
37. What was the last question you asked? Do you want juice or chocolate milk?
38. Favorite time of the year? Spring/early summer. I love it when it rains, so I like Spring in Seattle
39. Do you have any tattoos? No!
40. Are you sarcastic? Off and on.
41. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? yes, I think I remember it being stupid and also scary at the same time?
42. Have you ever walked into a wall? yes, one time in elementary school I walked into the door frame that is between 2 doors and got a bloody nose in front of the whole cafeteria, embarrassing!
43. Favorite color? Black and blue
44. Have you ever slapped someone? no, I throw things....
45. Is your hair curly? wavy, but only by my ears... annoying....
46. What was the last CD you bought? a Brad Paisley one
47. Do looks matter? Not that they matter, but they are taken in account.
48. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Like i said, I may forgive, but it won't be forgotten. Sad, but true, so not real forgiveness, don't judge, I am working on it.
49. Is your phone bill sky high? It used to be, so finally Stephen upped out minutes.... and added texting.
50. Do you like your life right now? trick question
51. Do you sleep with the TV on? oh, heavens no, can't stand the sound of it.
52. Can you handle the truth? sometimes it shocks me, but I think that I handle it rather well.
53. Do you have good vision? nope
54. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I dislike 3 people. Two from high School and 1 from my current life
55. How often do you talk on the phone? all day, while driving, cooking, changing bums, mostly to my sisters.
56. What are you wearing? Jeans and a shirt.
57. What is your favorite animal? it's a toss up. I used to be quite obsessed with animals, I wanted to be a vet once. I love sea turtles, wolves, white tigers, kitties, puppies....
58. Where was your default picture taken? at a Brad Paisley concert
59. Can you hula hoop? I haven't tried in years.yes, and I am pretty good too. I won a contest at the mall once.
60. What was the most recent thing you bought? A chicken nugget Happy Meal and two baby cones at McDonalds
62. Have you ever crawled through a window? oh my goodness yes.... ah, the memories.... Most recently through the window at the preschool because the door was locked and no keys.

4 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

I love reading random questions. I always learn so much! I like that picture above. I may have to copy you... P.S. thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! :)

Teri said...

Korbi!...I'd love to come show you the photo shop stuff. Let me know when you have a moment. We are leaving for Idaho on Thurs. for a couple of weeks. So before or after...we'll come on by.

We need to visit more...we live so far away ya know... :)

Jana said...

One question? Why the doctor? (From Kortni's blog)

Jana said...

PS: The bra strap thingy holds your bra straps so they don't show when you wear sleeveless, halters, etc. Don't think you would need any.
Also I don't think I will ever have grandkids so there isn't much use in saving it for them. Also if I ever did have one I would probably go on a buying spree. We have an old crib and I told Terry not sure why we are saving it because no grandkid of mine would ever sleep in it. It was Ok for my kids to sleep in but not any future grandkids. Plus Katelin ate all the varnish off it - maybe that's why she is a little ditzy.