Monday, May 11, 2009

I just had to post a picture of my sweet, much happier Paisley. She still has diarrhea, but man, she is a lot happier than she was a few days ago. :) When she wakes up from her nap Beck runs in and jumps in her crib and plays with her for a bit. They jump around and laugh and tickle each other.... My little boy really is growing up. He walks into my room and was so excited to show me the kitty that he built. "I made a kitty! I made a kitty!" And I was impressed when I walked in to the play room to see and this is what I found. He actually did make a kitty. :)

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Glad she is feeling a little better. Both of your kids are so cute.

Black Family said...

Thanks Korb! Yeah why do we grow it out and cut it over and over....even when we remember that when we cut it we got frustrated the last time. Jake always reminds me of this...and I just tell him well it is different I just really want it cut....ha ha...anways no hint to another baby but we will see! Cute shadow picture by the way....love it! Oh by the way...Bellingham is where we live now....we LOVE it! Sorry forgot to respond to your post forever ago!

Deborama said...

She looks so much better, she made my eyes water last weekend with that pink eye! :( My kids are loving talking to Beck on skype!