Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Beck excitedly called me downstairs where on the fridge he had posted an envelope with the above card in it that he had written on the back of my grocery list. He was so proud and excited! He said," It says your name and Mother's Day and Beck's Day!" (He is convinced that it was not really Mother's Day, but Beck's Day.) This is my first card from my kids, I mean like really from my kids. I have had cards where they have written on it with someone's help, but Beck got the idea in his head and made it himself. It will always be special to me.
I believe that he got the idea from the night before when Stephen helped the kids fill out this card for me. Perfect, I'd say. :)
On the upside, even though Stephen was sick and in bed all day, the kids tried their best to be good and I got a lot of projects, dishes, playing done yesterday, so all in all, it was a good Mother's Day. :)

1 comment:

DIAZ FAMILY said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day.. Wished we would of seen you all yesterday. Hope that Stephen gets feeling better. love ya guys