Monday, May 18, 2009

Catch up

Last Tuesday I went out to Othello to my sis-in-law's to get my hair done. While out there Tiff also gave Paisley a little trim. I had shaved her head quite a while back, but it still grows straight down the middle, but I am going to count this as her first official hair cut. Thanks Tiff!

And here is her first pony tail a few days later, soooo cute! This is also our new kitty from Tiffy's house as well. She has a bunch of em if anyone wants one. He doesn't have a name yet, Beck can't decide. I tried to call him Blue because he has blue eyes and it is Beck's favorite color, but I was quickly informed that this kitty is in fact black, not blue. Every once in a while he calls him Spiderman, so we'll see how it goes. He sure is a loved kitty, a little too loved if you ask the poor cat....
This is my little brother, Kalan. He graduated in architecture with his Masters this past Saturday and we drove to Moscow and met up with the rest of my family to support the guy. He's a smart guy, really smart, as in sarcastic and in the brain. :)

He's cute too! Congrats Bubba!

Here is me and my cute little family waiting for the commencement to be over.

Me and my cute little niece, Elizabeth, everyone seems to call her Lizzi, she is my twin sister, Jakobi's baby girl, just 7 weeks old and such a doll. I made that hat for her, but not the flower. :) (That was a yeah for me moment if you missed it!) L-Right: Korbi and Paisley, Stephen, Collin, Broxton, Bridger, Britni, Kalan (grad), Justin, Dad, Mom. Front: Beck, Branson, Chad, Elizabeth, Jakobi, and JaxAnd my sweet baby Pais, with the beginnings of the Roseola rash on her back, I believe, but obviously you can't see it there. I never did go to the Dr today, just didn't make it, but the rash is gone and she seems good, so I will cross my fingers. My friend Jenn made her that ADORABLE sweater/cardigan for her birthday. The time and energy she put into it, makes my head spin, thanks again Jenn. Me and my older sister, Britni, she laughs so hard that she cries and it makes me so happy. It is one of the things that I totally love about her, and the fact that she is the mother of 3 boys, 3 mischievous little boys, and she still smiles..... :) Me and me mum. She's a pretty lady, did you know that she used to teach Jazzercise AND she had hair down to her butt all while the mother of 5 children? Wow! Love you mom. I think that she thinks that I am weird sometimes. :)
And my adorable Pais again with her favorite snack of raisins. Man, she loves those raisins. When she was sick a bit ago all she would eat was raisin, so you can imagine what her diarrhea diaper looked like..... Now that you have that wonderful picture in your head, here is a pic of my family at my niece, Hanna June Nelson's baptism.She got baptised on Saturday, so we had to book it back from the U of I to make it in time after Kalan's graduation. This is of the Nelson side and the Beck's plus a few friends. And Hanna is the cute little princess in white in the middle of course. :)

2 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Looks like you;ve been busy! Hope Pais is feeling better. You both look great wiht your new do's!

Jenn said...

You are always on the go...you're exhausting me! Heh Heh. Love the big green flower and all the photos. I guess I haven't seen your mom in a while, her hair is so long! Hope you get a week or even a day of rest soon.