Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day BBQ and Beck's Preschool program


Memorial Day we spent out at Tony and Mary's pool (bro and sis-in-law) in Othello with family. It was a beautiful day and we had a bunch of fun. Pais was adorable in her new swimsuit and Beck was a lot like his mama in being afraid of the water. He started smiling after a bit, but had to have his floaty and mom or dad right there. Here is another one of little Paisley's habits. If she can get into the pantry she will carry around a box/box of cereal until I put some in a little baggie for her to munch on. She eats it all day long. If I don't find her before this happens, then she just eats it right off the floor. It's a good thing that I am trying to keep my house spotless in case the realtor stops by or someone wants to see it! :)Today was Beck's 3/4 Spanish Preschool Graduation. I left my video camera on a shelf and pressed record when it started since I was the one "in charge," so I got the whole thing on tape, but I wasn't able to take any pictures. You know the typical picture of them getting the "diploma" or "certificate." So I snapped a picture of Beck with his completed book of activities and such after the whole shin dig was over. It went pretty well, even though the kids barely sang a word of their songs, I am claiming that it's the parent's fault because there were a ton of people there and my little ninos had some pretty bad stage fright. They pretty much just sat there. It was pretty funny, but the slide show I had made went over well and a few other things that we did like finding the colors in Spanish and roll call where the say "presente" when they heard their name called. Good thing that Beck has like 2 more years of preschool, so maybe one year I will get a picture of him receiving his certificate! :)

No comments: