Monday, October 13, 2008

5 YEARS!

While at the cabin, Stephen and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary., October 10th. Nothing special, as you can tell, I pretty much sewed all day. We didn't even get out picture together! Argh! Not one picture of Stephen the whole weekend. I was so busy crafting that he actually took the camera and did all the snapping. He made me a wonderful, tear jerking DVD of a bunch of our pictures from the last 5 years. It was the greatest! I thought that I would post 5 random things (like my tag in the previous post) about our last 5 years together:

#1 Stephen bought his Harley the day before we met and now 5 years later in this month of our 5 year anniversary it is paid for! Yeah!

#2 Neither one of us have broken a bone or received stitches since we have been married (knock on wood)

#3 We have lived in 3 different houses and one apartment

#4 Since meeting we have saved 1,000's of pictures on our computer
#5 Stephen now separates his clothes into the whites laundry basket in our room and the colors and I now use dryer sheets. :)

5 years agoNow

7 comments:

Deborama said...

Happy Anniversary! So exciting, take a pic of you guys tonight so you don't forget to get one! :) I want to see all the stuff you did layed out, I LOVE to see your crafties. :)

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversay. It looks beautiful up at the cabin. How far away is it?

Korbi said...

the cabin's like 3 hrs away in Priest Lake, Idaho, past Spokane and Newport....

SAYDA said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you had a fun get a way.
Sayda

Anonymous said...

WOW five whole years! Just think you are half way to 10.....

Crisdee said...

it's so funny when I look at our engagement pictures also, it's only been 5 years but we've changed so much, that picture of Steven reminds me of Jared, he looks like a young skinny guy, Steve still is.. lol but Jared has changed quite a bit..
happy anniversary!

The Goldade's said...

Happy 5 years! You're just as cute as you were back in the day at Burley High! Hope the next 100 years are just as great! =)