Saturday, October 25, 2008

Gym Halloween Carnival Fundraiser

Me and my little friend Ella, Rock Stars Baby! Anyone remember Jem? I wanted to be her when I was growing up.
All of the staff and volunteers that came and helped with all the booths, yeah, we had a rock star theme.
Beck would not put his costume on. He has a dragon costume, but he wanted to wear the kitty, so Kortni brought it from her house and I drew on whiskers and after 15 minutes he was done and wanted it all off, so the pumpkin headband is as close as we got to Halloween at the carnival.This is Rock Star me and my cutie patootie pumpkin! So cute huh? Thanks to everyone that supported us! Yeah! We had lots of fun and raised some money to put towards our tumble track.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I love all of these Halloween pictures on the blogs. You are so good, I hate dressing up. For people who are not creative it is a stressful time of year! ;-)

Ashton & Co. said...

You look totally rockin'! Glad to hear it was a success. The kiddos look SO cute. Love Beck's attitude about the costume, sounds familiar...

melanie said...

What a cute, I mean rockin, Jem you make. I don't have the dressing up spirit either. I'm glad you guys had a good time. Now just relax and don't plan anymore fiestas or carnivals!!

Jess said...

Love the costumes!!!! We were going to come, but the kids were sick :( I hope it was successful :)

twylla said...

What a great time for all. Beck ha a mind of his own. The kids are so cute. I just wwant to squeeze them. I am glad your fundraiser was great

Emilyjo said...

Your cotume is awesome!!!