Friday, October 17, 2008

Fundraiser

This time it's for the gym! We are having our 2nd Annual Halloween Carnival down at the gym and everyone is invited. Last year Beck won a gold fish in one of the booths and yes, it is still alive and his name is Um. All adults/parents/guardians are free to the carnival amd children's tickets are $5. It's lots of fun and in the middle of the afternoon from 2-4, so no worry about interrupting Trick-or-Treating time! So come in your costume ready to parade around on October 25th! Check out our web site for more information: AIM School and GymnasticsPS Isn't my hubby sweet for the cute little post he did for me previously. I had a busy/crappy day yesterday and he knew that would make me smile. :) This is post #195, so 5 more to go and it's 200th post giveaway time! (Check out the side bar and click the link if you still want to enter)

4 comments:

tiff said...

Hey you should get paid for advertising for the gym on your blog...... I put a cute picture of you on my blog.....

Brit said...

I love you!! You are way to cute and fun for anything!!! How can I contribute??? Oh and can I enter your drawing for your 200th post???

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

I'm there!!!!! (if i remember)
I can't remember if I entered, so I want to enter for your 200th - oh yeah, I wanted something hand-made by you, so enter me! (please, please, please!)

twylla said...

Hope you have a success with your fundraiser. Sounds like it would be fun. I am sure the kids will have a good time