Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beck hair twirling

I have meant to blog about this but have just realized that I missed it, so these pictures are a month old. Beck has always had this thing for hair. When I lay down next to him to cuddle he always plays with my hair. I tried to teach him to play with my hair when he was younger because I LOVE having my hair played with, but now he twirls it instead and it actually kind of hurts. He twirls it so tight that it pulls so hard and sometimes his little finger has gotten kind of stuck. When you pick him up to carry him he will grab onto the back of your hair as well. When he is trying to fall asleep in the car, in bed, or on the couch he twirls his own hair on the same spot over and over again, I am surprised that there is not a little bald spot right there. I think that it is so cute, even when he has snuck into our bed in the middle of the night and I have these little fingers groping for my head and then my hair is being pulled round and round, tightly around his little finger...

5 comments:

hennchix said...

Korbi,
He is so adorable! Even my big boys think he is the coolest kid,and that says a lot. They are not exactly fond of little ones. I love the pic of the hair and Beck's hand. That is priceless. Great eye!

Miranda said...

Korbi I need your help! I'm thinking about buying a cricut but wanted your opinion first (because I think you have one). If you have a second in your busy baby-ness life...you wanna email me? walker(dot)miranda(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks so much!

Kristen said...

We have a hair twirler too! She only will twirl her own hair though, I do like it when she sneaks into our bed. I know that she will grow up fast and before we know it, they won't want too... Cute pic...

SAYDA said...

I love when little kids do that. He is so cute.
Sayda

Ashton & Co. said...

what cute pictures. It must be an Ashton thing...Tess did that when she was Beck's age, too!