Monday, October 20, 2008

To THE Man...

Yesterday THE man turned 31, 31 years the earth has been graced with his presence. I wanted to try and post 31 things about THE man, so I will try and see how far I get. Hopefully I don't embarrass him or make him mad.... :)

1-I love his hair long and curly

2-he loves to have his toes popped

3- his clothes are always staticky and he blames it on me all the time, but I use up to THREE dryer sheets to try and solve the problem, but it's funny because MY clothes are never staticky, he's just that sparky!

4-kissed me on our 3rd date

5-Depech Mode and U2 are his favorite music, and yes, Erasure too

6- loves to listen to AM radio

7- had a job picking rocks growing up

8-used to go on 3 dates a week in college

9-loves his kids, reads to Beck

10-bought 2 rings, and proposed with the less expensive one in hopes that I liked that one better, I chose the 2nd one :)

11-Used to eat Tony's pizza like every day in college and him and his roomies ate so much they all got Tony's pizza shirts with the proofs of purchase that they sent in

12-got left in Ashton, Idaho when he was 9 or 10 on ACCIDENT of course!

13- jumped off a 2 story balcony in a Hotel and broke his arm when he was younger and not so smart

14- New Zealand is one of his favorite places that he has traveled

15-owns a weight set that he WON'T get rid of

16- loves chips

17- eats just about anything, but Miracle Whip

18- graduated from BYU

19- used to drive a purple Jetta

20- size 10 1/2 or 11 shoe

21- says that I shrink his shirts even though they've already been washed like a thousand times before! (notice the laundry issue?)

22- honest and non judgemental

23- serves in the Stake Young Men's at church

24- LOVES to walk around Costco, just pretty much loves that store in general

25-has a few grey hairs.....

26-likes to garden

27- reads while he drives

28- likes to watch TV to unwind

29- saves, saves, saves

30- his roommates at BYU called him Shooter

31- Is so very Loved and Appreciated by his little munchkins and Wifey!

Happy Birthday Stephen!

And now on to THE Woman! I fixed the clogged sink all by myself when Stephen was gone, yucky goulash and everything! Yeah for me!

Beck growing up.. I came downstairs and he had gotten in the pantry and gotten a snack all by himself!



Paisley's quite the flexible little rascal. Loves to lift her feet up into the splits, crazy girl!

8 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

What a nice tribute to THE MAN! Happy late b-day Stephen (tell him his card is in the mail!) There are a lot of similarities between him and Joel (Joel likes his toes popped, too and LOVES walking around Sam's Club cuz we have no Costco) Anyway, it's always fun to hear about you guys. Cute pics of the kiddos, too and way to unplug the sink! Plumber Korbi!!!

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Good post! But why are there two 30's??? LOL
You forgot to mention his wonderful, infectious smile!

Mindy said...

Korbi, what a great post! I also love his band choices, my favorites also.

twylla said...

Happy Birthday Stephen. You know I amalways late. Hope you had a very special day.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Stephen- Korbi I am so proud of you fixing the sink, you are all grown up-too bad you didn't have a flower fork.....

Kristen said...

Happy Belated Birthday Stephen... we hope you had a great one. I really enjoyed reading your perpective on things Korbi... we tend to have a couple laundry issues in our home too... especially love it when he says,"Did you forget to turn the iron on?" That is usually when I take a break from his ironing!;-)

Jess said...

Cute idea! Happy birthday Stephen, what a cute family!!!!

Deborama said...

Happy Birthday! He is so fabulous! I just love those Ashton boys! I haven't seen you in forever! Hopefully we can come sunday, I need to squish your kids!