Monday, October 13, 2008

Cabin

Surprisingly I didn't get my camera out a whole bunch while at the cabin this past weekend. We invited our friends Bethany and Jason Jenks and their 2 kids, but there's no proof because I didn't take any pictures of them there. Their kids did not sleep well the first night, pretty much not at all, so they took off the next day back home. We stayed until Sunday and WOW the crafting that I got done. The 2 sister-in-laws that came up as well, Tiffanni and Mary, and I all brought up our sewing machines and I made crayon wraps and bags, like 10 headband bows, and a profile project that me and Bethany did of our kids, and I worked on Paisley's quilt a little bit, and 2 onesie dresses.... I broke three needles and thought I was all sewed out, but once my needles were all out, all I wanted to do was keep sewing! :)
All the boys went on a little hike over to a waterfall and Beck had a lot of fun. He loved playing with his buddy "Romie," (Bethany's little boy) and his cousins, Josh, the Kylie's, and Ashton. WE LOVE THE CABIN!!!

2 comments:

tiff said...

Can you email me the pictures you got from the cabin or something? We had a great time. You are so talented with that sewing machine....... You are super women!!!!

The Goldade's said...

How fun! I love trips to our cabin too. There's just something extrememly nice to the quiet...and you can get so much accomplished! Hey keep me posted on the crafting blog. I need some new projects.