Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Remember....

that no good terrible bad day a little while back? Well, it seems to all be coming together and the IRS/government is no longer after the gym after it was all a big misunderstanding of looking at the wrong tax number, they had us confused with another company that didn't have any employees, so they thought we weren't claiming our employees, but then they looked up our correct number and all was good. And other things all seem to be settling down and my babies are growing and healthy and Beck is speaking a thousand words a day and Paisley is growing like a weed/beautiful rose....Beck is thriving in his preschool class and loves to do art projects and cut and use "goma."He is also working very hard on his "photography," and Paisley is the perfect model, always smiling.Right now he is trying to concentrate on his beading, but I keep interrupting his creativeness as he hucks handfuls of the beads across the room...
I was having some stress as I realized that I am going to have to start giving Paisley formula(Not that there's anything wrong with that; Seinfeld anyone?) as she goes to the sitter the 2 hrs Mon and Wed that I am at school. I don't have any backup milk to send with her, (although when I nurse there's plenty extra, but the pumping is the hard part) and I also tried just sending rice cereal, nursing her before I drop her off, but she is still upset when she is there. Her sitter, Tammy is an angel and is so sweet with her to cuddle her and love her, but she just wants a boobie, I guess. But while venting my frustrations at playgroup after picking her up, my friends convinced me to try again with a bottle and for the first time with formual. I was for sure that she wouldn't take formula because I had such a hard time with the bottle, and you know what that little booger did? She took 2 oz of formula like it was nothing, not even from her special bottle! Argh! Not even from me feeding it to her! I stand corrected, so as sad as I am and praying that she still needs me we will see if that will help her not be sad while I am teaching because that's the last thing that I want.

4 comments:

Deborama said...

So funny, I can picture him chucking the beads! :) He is so cute though you have to let him! :) My babies wouldn't take a bottle from ME and a nurse told me its because they can smell your milk and your supposed to be far away like upstairs while dad feeds the bottle downstairs. ????

Kortni said...

Ok, i just figured out your blog updates and to tell when people post. I'm slowly learning. By the way, paisley and formula will do fine-it's so little she'll think it's a treat!

Kristen said...

Happy moments like these make the storms worth it! I am glad it all worked out!

melanie said...

Oh Beck with the glue is so cute! He looks so big and old. And I really could steal Paisley. She is adorable!