Friday, November 7, 2008

Cabin and movies


While at school this last week, Beck was playing with some Lincoln Logs and then he got all excited after he realized that he had built a "cabin!" While driving home from Idaho last weekend, Beck woke up and looked out the window and saw a bunch of pine trees and started saying, "mom, we go to cabin?" I think that he kind of likes his Grandma Ann and Bobby Boy's cabin...
Paisley LOVES to see her cute, smiley face in the mirror!

My mother-in-law got us all tickets to go see Madagascar 2 in Othello tonight. Beck feel asleep on the way in, but when Stephen got there he got him awake and he watched the whole thing. He said, "mom, my big show!" IT was also Paisley's first movie in a movie theatre. She was awake through 3/4 of it. I had to feed her a granola bar that I had in my bag because she wouldn't quit grabbing at Beck's popcorn, then she threw up all over me, so that was fun. :) Guess she didn't agree with the granola. Probably not one of the best things to feed a baby, but I figured that it was better than popcorn. Thanks Ann!

3 comments:

Brit said...

You are so great to get all this video of your kids. They will love it when they get older!! By the way did you find the twins movie???!!!

Anonymous said...

You have some cute kids! The Conley's have decided that Paisley's only facial expression is a smile! I swear we always see her smiling-nothing else!

Victoria Gilbert said...

Paisley is soo BEAUTIFUL!! What a pretty little girl :) I can't wait for Paisley and Claire to meet...I bet they'll be buddies. Beck and Josh too :) We'll be in othello for christmas, so maybe we can see you guys.