Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and Idaho

The Stake Halloween party was last Thursday and it was packed! This is the only night that Beck actually wore something resembling a costume. He was a kitty, we borrowed it from Kortni because he didn't want to be the dragon costume that I had gotten him. He loved the candy of course and after "his girls" showed up he smiled a bit more, but still not very happy about the whole costume thing. This has become known as "my bag." "mom, where my bag?" always great concern for where his Trick-or-treat bag was and with good reason because it was filled with lots of goodies!We drove most of Halloween to make it to Burley in time for trick-or-treating. We made it at 7 PM and went out with Britni, Collin, and their boys, the ninjas and a puppy dog. We tried to go in town, so that the boys could experience actually walking from house to house, instead of in the country where you drive, but there weren't very many porch lights on. Then Kortni and Brandon pulled into town and we managed to find a little neighborhood that still had some candy left.Then it was off to Grandma Mimi's.Beck, Paisley, Hanna, Bridger, Broxton, Jax, Alizah, Piper, Branson. After this picture I misplaced my camera and suffered from a self induced ulcer :) looking for it all weekend when I had actually put it in Beck's Trick-or-Treat bag and his the bag from him because he wouldn't stop eating his candy, so after I gave in and gave him the bag back I found my camera, but that was not until late last night. Oops. So I missed all the pictures of the kid's at Bridger's baptism and the whole reason why we went to Burley. It was a great baptism and Bridger looked so big and grown up. He got his own set of scriptures and I made him a scripture bag and gave him a book to fill out about his baptism and he went right to work writing in it. I will add pictures to this post later because Britni's mother-in-law let her borrow her camera and I snapped away. After finding my camera I took some pictures of Broxton and Paisley before we took off this morning. He is crawling and traveling around everywhere!

4 comments:

JimnAnne Ringle said...

Korbs, I am sorry we didn't connect. We were in Burley for the weekend, too! Although, it sounds like you had a lot of family stuff going on. Let me know next time you are going to be there!

tiff said...

You look Rockin in that picture..... Who did your hair? Not that you need to look any younger but you look pretty young. Cute pictures of your Halloween...

twylla said...

Oh my twolittle dolls. They are so cute together. What a fun time for cousins

The TAUFA'S said...

Awesome time Halloween. Isn't great for the kids? Of course, Lillian had no problem dressing up she kept begging all day.