Monday, November 10, 2008

I have people who like me...

Yep, it's true. There are people out there who like me and think of me. The other day a friend (Jessica) came over and thinking of Paisley, gave me a book that was her daughter's called "My Granny's Purse." Cutest book ever! and then today I got a text from another friend (Beka) and I went and looked on my front porch and WHAM! Life saver! (Mountain Dew with a sack of extra diapers left over from her son and pants for Beck! Score!) How did she know that I was having an "off" day and needed a pick me up??? And you want to know the best part? I visit teach these two ladies, talk about THEM taking care of ME when I should be taking care of THEM! Thank heavens for people who like me. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must be SPECIAL! How lucky are you to have such great friends! Remember to return the blessing to someone!

twylla said...

How would it be to be loved by all. That a good bunch of people yoou know Hve a great day

twylla said...

How would it be to be loved by all. That a good bunch of people yoou know Hve a great day