Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful


Dia de Gracias! Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I gotta do the "I am thankful for stuff," so I will just write a little list:

1) My family, including my smart, always thinking husband, and cute, mostly smiling children

2) My home, I feel as though my house is my home, I have everything I need there (as long as Stephen is home from work! :)

3) rainy days, it seems I have always loved the gloomy days, I love to stay home and keep the curtains closed with the lights all off or dim and just cuddle up with my babies and cook something in a crock pot and listen to the rain outside

4) My hobbies, they really keep me sane and happy, always keeping my hands and mind busy

5) internet, keeping connected with friends and family and finding answers to my questions at the click of a mouse


Happy Thanksgiving to all and I pray that it is a happy and safe one!

4 comments:

The TAUFA'S said...

Happy Thanksgiving and have a safe trip!

Rachel Smith said...

I hope you ate as much as I did...holy cow, I thought they would have to roll me to the car after dinner!
I knew you'd love seeing that photo of Israel and Danny. It's crazy how mych I miss it there.

Barb Married John Beck. He was the quarter back at byu before Hall and he plays for the Miami Dolphins. His family is from Arizona...You never know, You could be related!

Jana said...

You are always on the go! I'm with you - I love my house - espically when it's clean. It's just the right size for us. It took me a long time to appreciate it but now I wouldn't trade it.

twylla said...

so glad you made the long trip to be with our family on this special day. Thanks for being with us