Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lost Phone

Lost Phone. Alright.... It's gone, I'm believing it now. I thought that it would show up, but I have looked everywhere! I believe it's final destination was falling out of my diaper bag and hitting the sidewalk OR flying off the top of my car, so it's gone and with no home phone or "land line" as they call it, my communication with the outside world is e-mail or coming to see me. So now that all my numbers are gone, feel free to e-mail (sarakb8@hotmail.com) me your number, so if I do get a new phone I have it. No one's number was ever memorized, only programmed into to now long lost sim card.... gosh darn it. Not a good last few months for us...
*new transmission for Stephen
* 2 new tires for Stephen
*lost phone for me
*new brakes for me
*stolen GPS
*Beck's tear duct surgeries
*Stephen got a ticket, neither of us have had one since we got married

I am praying that I don't lose my wallet, knock on wood..... I did leave it at the counter at Wal-Mart today, but the guy chased me down, what a good person. :)

11 comments:

hennchix said...

Oh my heck Korbi! I should say you have had a crappy few months! Thinking of you!

Kristen said...

soooo sorry. Hey, at least your camera showed up right? What a bummer all these things are happening at once. Today in the target add they had packages of Christmas Peeps...I thought about you! I hope the Christmas Season brings you better times!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

oh man that stinks, I think my life would be over if I had no phone!

Anonymous said...

That explains why you haven't returned my calls! Chad said to check all the toilets-that is where we found Chad's right before it got flushed!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Korbi, I have a question/favor to ask. I have a baby shower to go to soon, and I am dirt POOR! But I bought a package of those clips you told me to for cambree's binky clip, so I thought, hey I will make some ribbon binky clips for the baby shower, but I don't really know how...I was wondering if you could help me out, maybe send me a few pictures and tell me how you do it....? My email is tiffanyjoy83@hotmail.com! Thanks a million if you could!

melanie said...

Two words.....slow down!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh darn! Hope things get better for
all of you. Hang in there.

Sayda

twylla said...

boy what a bunch of bad luck. It seems when it stars it never stope for a long time. Please dont lose one of the kids. Ha Ha Sorry about your bad luck. Maybe things will be on the mend now.

The TAUFA'S said...

Isn't it amazing what takes place in our lives?! I can't believe someone is that bold to steal in your neighborhood. Hoping you have a fun and safe Thanksgiving and Christmas season.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh gee. No fun. Do you still have Mt Dew to get you through?

Anonymous said...

hay try this phone out it only 20 dollors for the year it works great for calling long distance and for a second line anyhow it is at magicjack.com